Hot Stamping with foil is a similar process to debossing except that a thin foil is pressed into the product to create a colour. Even though heat and pressure are applied, they are applied in lesser volume than during debossing and therefore the impression is not as deep.
- Creates an exceptional superior impression
- Ideal for genuine and imitation leather products as well as PU
- Foils are available in blue, copper, gold, green, light blue, orange, red, silver and yellow ( Pantone matches are not possible )
A die in the shape of a logo is pressed into the surface of a product using both heat and pressure, creating a permanent stamped impression in the product.
- Creates a unique 3D look
- Permanent and classy way to brand certain organic materials like glass, leather and wood
- Ideal for genuine and imitation leather products, as well as PU